Sidekick for Outlook
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Sidekick for Outlook for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook from your systemHubSpot, Inc.
. You can read more on HubSpot, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Sidekick for Outlook by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) on disk and is labeled install.exe.
Sidekick for Outlook contains of the executables below. They take 1.61 MB (1683896
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This info is about Sidekick for Outlook version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sidekick for Outlook versions:
...click to view all...
Sidekick for Outlook is a program offered by the software company HubSpot, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Sidekick for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sidekick for Outlook from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sidekick for Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sidekick for Outlook". The Sidekick for Outlook application will be found very quickly. When you select Sidekick for Outlook in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Sidekick for Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sidekick for Outlook.
8. After removing Sidekick for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sidekick for Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sidekick for Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sidekick for Outlook supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 06:04:53.620