Sidekick for Outlook
This page is about Sidekick for Outlook for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook from your computerHubSpot, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on HubSpot, Inc.. Sidekick for Outlook is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Sidekick for Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Sidekick for Outlook's main file takes about 82.13 KB (84104 bytes) and is called VSTOInstaller.exe.
Sidekick for Outlook is comprised of the following executables which take 82.13 KB (84104
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (82.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Sidekick for Outlook. For other Sidekick for Outlook versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sidekick for Outlook is an application marketed by HubSpot, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sidekick for Outlook from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Sidekick for Outlook or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sidekick for Outlook". If it is installed on your PC the Sidekick for Outlook application will be found automatically. After you select Sidekick for Outlook in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sidekick for Outlook, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sidekick for Outlook.
8. After uninstalling Sidekick for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sidekick for Outlook that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sidekick for Outlook using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Sidekick for Outlook by HubSpot, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sidekick for Outlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:29:33.503