Sid Meier's Civilization V
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sid Meier's Civilization V for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sid Meier's Civilization V from your system2K Games, Inc.
. More information about 2K Games, Inc. can be seen here
. Sid Meier's Civilization V is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CivilizationV.exe is the Sid Meier's Civilization V's primary executable file and it occupies around 10.11 MB (10599704 bytes) on disk.
Sid Meier's Civilization V contains of the executables below. They occupy 48.87 MB (51241128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CivilizationV.exe (10.11 MB)
- CivilizationV_DX11.exe (16.19 MB)
- CivilizationV_Tablet.exe (16.20 MB)
- Launcher.exe (1.65 MB)
- D3D11Install.exe (195.50 KB)
- DXSetup.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Sid Meier's Civilization V.
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Sid Meier's Civilization V from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 8930
Sid Meier's Civilization V is an application marketed by 2K Games, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Sid Meier's Civilization V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Sid Meier's Civilization V from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sid Meier's Civilization V or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sid Meier's Civilization V". The Sid Meier's Civilization V program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sid Meier's Civilization V in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sid Meier's Civilization V, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sid Meier's Civilization V.
8. After removing Sid Meier's Civilization V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sid Meier's Civilization V which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sid Meier's Civilization V with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sid Meier's Civilization V by 2K Games, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sid Meier's Civilization V by 2K Games, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sid Meier's Civilization V in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:45:25.317