Sid Meier's Civilization V
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sid Meier's Civilization V for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sid Meier's Civilization V from your PC2K Games, Inc.
. More information about 2K Games, Inc. can be seen here
. Sid Meier's Civilization V is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CivilizationV.exe is the Sid Meier's Civilization V's primary executable file and it occupies around 10.11 MB (10599704 bytes) on disk.
Sid Meier's Civilization V contains of the executables below. They occupy 48.87 MB (51241128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CivilizationV.exe (10.11 MB)
- CivilizationV_DX11.exe (16.19 MB)
- CivilizationV_Tablet.exe (16.20 MB)
- Launcher.exe (1.65 MB)
- D3D11Install.exe (195.50 KB)
- DXSetup.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Sid Meier's Civilization V.
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Sid Meier's Civilization V from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5
Sid Meier's Civilization V is an application marketed by 2K Games, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Sid Meier's Civilization V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sid Meier's Civilization V using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sid Meier's Civilization V or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sid Meier's Civilization V". If it is installed on your PC the Sid Meier's Civilization V app will be found very quickly. After you click Sid Meier's Civilization V in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sid Meier's Civilization V, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sid Meier's Civilization V.
8. After uninstalling Sid Meier's Civilization V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sid Meier's Civilization V which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sid Meier's Civilization V using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sid Meier's Civilization V by 2K Games, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sid Meier's Civilization V by 2K Games, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sid Meier's Civilization V in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:45:25.317