This page contains complete information on how to remove Sibelius 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sibelius 184.108.40.206 from your computerAvid
. More information on Avid can be seen here
. Usually the Sibelius 220.127.116.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Avid\Sibelius 7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Sibelius 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\Avid\Sibelius 7\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 51.42 MB (53921160 bytes) on disk and is called Sibelius.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sibelius 22.214.171.124. They occupy 55.86 MB (58570451
bytes) on disk.
- RegTool.exe (422.38 KB)
- Report.exe (45.50 KB)
- Sibelius.exe (51.42 MB)
- SibeliusRegistration.exe (2.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Sibelius 188.8.131.52.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Avid\Sibelius 7 (Win32)
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Sibelius 7
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Avid\Sibelius 7 (Win32)\Sibelius 7 (32-bit).lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Avid\Sibelius 7 User Data.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Avid\Sibelius 7.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Sibelius 7\_manuscript\T3
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avid\Sibelius 7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sibelius 184.108.40.206_is1
Sibelius 220.127.116.11 is an application released by the software company Avid. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Sibelius 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sibelius 22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sibelius 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sibelius 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Sibelius 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. When you click Sibelius 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sibelius 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sibelius 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Sibelius 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sibelius 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sibelius 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sibelius 220.127.116.11 by Avid from your computer, nor are we saying that Sibelius 18.104.22.168 by Avid is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sibelius 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:17:54.230