This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Sibelius 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Sibelius 126.96.36.199 from your PCAvid
. More info about Avid can be found here
. Sibelius 188.8.131.52 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Avid\Sibelius 7 directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Avid\Sibelius 7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sibelius 184.108.40.206. Sibelius.exe is the Sibelius 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it occupies around 47.66 MB (49977736 bytes) on disk.
Sibelius 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which occupy 49.22 MB (51610323
bytes) on disk:
- RegTool.exe (402.38 KB)
- Report.exe (45.50 KB)
- Sibelius.exe (47.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Sibelius 126.96.36.199.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Sibelius 188.8.131.52:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Sibelius 7
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Sibelius 7\ManuscriptPaperThumbnails\Bass staff.info.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Sibelius 7\ManuscriptPaperThumbnails\Bass staff_preview.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Sibelius 7\ManuscriptPaperThumbnails\Bass staff_thumb.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Sibelius 7\ManuscriptPaperThumbnails\Big band.info.txt
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Avid\Sibelius 7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Avid\Sibelius 7
Sibelius 184.108.40.206 is a program by the software company Avid. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Sibelius 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sibelius 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sibelius 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sibelius 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Sibelius 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sibelius 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Sibelius 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sibelius 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Sibelius 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sibelius 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sibelius 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sibelius 184.108.40.206 by Avid from your computer, we are not saying that Sibelius 220.127.116.11 by Avid is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sibelius 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:34:08.463