Shred 2 (PC Magazine)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Shred 2 (PC Magazine) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Shred 2 (PC Magazine) from your computerZiff Davis Media, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Ziff Davis Media, Inc.. Please open http://www.pcmag.com
if you want to read more on Shred 2 (PC Magazine) on Ziff Davis Media, Inc.'s website. Shred 2 (PC Magazine) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine). Shred.EXE is the Shred 2 (PC Magazine)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk.
Shred 2 (PC Magazine) contains of the executables below. They take 226.97 KB (232420
bytes) on disk.
- Shred.EXE (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.97 KB)
The current web page applies to Shred 2 (PC Magazine) version 2.1
Shred 2 (PC Magazine) is an application marketed by Ziff Davis Media, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shred 2 (PC Magazine) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shred 2 (PC Magazine) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shred 2 (PC Magazine)". If it exists on your system the Shred 2 (PC Magazine) program will be found automatically. After you click Shred 2 (PC Magazine) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shred 2 (PC Magazine), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shred 2 (PC Magazine):
- The software company is: http://www.pcmag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine).
8. After removing Shred 2 (PC Magazine), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shred 2 (PC Magazine) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shred 2 (PC Magazine) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine) by Ziff Davis Media, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Shred 2 (PC Magazine) by Ziff Davis Media, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shred 2 (PC Magazine) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 10:17:32.210