This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ShowMore V1.0.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ShowMore V1.0.1 from your systemAPOWERSOFT LIMITED
. Go over here
where you can find out more on APOWERSOFT LIMITED. Please open http://www.showmore.com/
if you want to read more on ShowMore V1.0.1 on APOWERSOFT LIMITED's website. Usually the ShowMore V1.0.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\ShowMore folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\ShowMore\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ShowMore V1.0.1. The program's main executable file is labeled ShowMore.exe and occupies 2.51 MB (2628760 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ShowMore V1.0.1. They occupy 4.88 MB (5112217
bytes) on disk.
- Lame.exe (151.17 KB)
- ShowMore.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.22 MB)
The current web page applies to ShowMore V1.0.1 version 1.0.1
ShowMore V1.0.1 is a program by APOWERSOFT LIMITED. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall ShowMore V1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ShowMore V1.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ShowMore V1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ShowMore V1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the ShowMore V1.0.1 application will be found automatically. After you click ShowMore V1.0.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ShowMore V1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShowMore V1.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.showmore.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Apowersoft\ShowMore\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ShowMore V1.0.1.
8. After removing ShowMore V1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ShowMore V1.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ShowMore V1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ShowMore V1.0.1 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED from your computer, we are not saying that ShowMore V1.0.1 by APOWERSOFT LIMITED is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShowMore V1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:50:14.743