This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ShortcutsMan for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ShortcutsMan from your systemNirSoft
. You can find out more on NirSoft or check for application updates here
. ShortcutsMan is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShortcutsMan directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ShortcutsMan is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe. The program's main executable file is called shman.exe and its approximative size is 87.09 KB (89184 bytes).
ShortcutsMan is composed of the following executables which take 87.09 KB (89184
bytes) on disk:
This page is about ShortcutsMan version 1.10
ShortcutsMan is an application offered by NirSoft. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove ShortcutsMan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ShortcutsMan from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ShortcutsMan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ShortcutsMan". If it exists on your system the ShortcutsMan program will be found very quickly. When you select ShortcutsMan in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ShortcutsMan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShortcutsMan.
8. After removing ShortcutsMan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ShortcutsMan which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShortcutsMan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ShortcutsMan by NirSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ShortcutsMan by NirSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ShortcutsMan supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 20:55:09.000