This page is about ShopperReports for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ShopperReports from your PCShopperReports
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ShopperReports. You can see more info related to ShopperReports at http://www.ShopperReports.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShoppingReport2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\ShoppingReport2\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ShopperReports. Uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 87.72 KB (89826 bytes) on disk.
ShopperReports is composed of the following executables which take 87.72 KB (89826
bytes) on disk:
This data is about ShopperReports version 2.7.34
only. You can find here a few links to other ShopperReports releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove ShopperReports.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
ShopperReports is an application released by ShopperReports. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ShopperReports is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ShopperReports from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ShopperReports or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShopperReports". If it is installed on your PC the ShopperReports app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ShopperReports in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ShopperReports, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShopperReports:
- The software company is: http://www.ShopperReports.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShoppingReport2\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ShopperReports.
8. After removing ShopperReports, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ShopperReports that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ShopperReports with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ShopperReports by ShopperReports from your computer, nor are we saying that ShopperReports by ShopperReports is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShopperReports supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-04 20:25:33.057