You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ShopTracker 1.1.25 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ShopTracker 1.1.25 from your systemNielsen
. Open here
for more information on Nielsen. More details about the program ShopTracker 1.1.25 can be seen at http://www.nielsen.com
. ShopTracker 1.1.25 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall ShopTracker 1.1.25 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AmazonMeter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 834.95 KB (854984 bytes) on disk.
ShopTracker 1.1.25 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.21 MB (1267456
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (107.47 KB)
- Amazon.RegisterEntry.exe (14.45 KB)
- AmazonMeter.exe (834.95 KB)
- AmazonMeter.Notification.exe (249.95 KB)
- AmazonMeter.Scheduler.exe (30.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.25
of ShopTracker 1.1.25.
ShopTracker 1.1.25 is an application marketed by Nielsen. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove ShopTracker 1.1.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ShopTracker 1.1.25 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ShopTracker 1.1.25 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShopTracker 1.1.25". If it is installed on your PC the ShopTracker 1.1.25 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ShopTracker 1.1.25 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ShopTracker 1.1.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShopTracker 1.1.25:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nielsen.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShopTracker 1.1.25.
8. After removing ShopTracker 1.1.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ShopTracker 1.1.25 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ShopTracker 1.1.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ShopTracker 1.1.25 by Nielsen from your computer, nor are we saying that ShopTracker 1.1.25 by Nielsen is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ShopTracker 1.1.25 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 22:11:22.613