This page is about ShopTracker 1.1.19 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ShopTracker 1.1.19 from your computerNielsen
. More info about Nielsen can be read here
. Click on http://www.nielsen.com
to get more facts about ShopTracker 1.1.19 on Nielsen's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for ShopTracker 1.1.19 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker\uninst.exe. AmazonMeter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 819.50 KB (839168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ShopTracker 1.1.19. They take 1.17 MB (1230304
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (106.97 KB)
- Amazon.RegisterEntry.exe (8.00 KB)
- AmazonMeter.exe (819.50 KB)
- AmazonMeter.Notification.exe (244.00 KB)
- AmazonMeter.Scheduler.exe (23.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.19
of ShopTracker 1.1.19.
If you are manually uninstalling ShopTracker 1.1.19 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ShopTracker 1.1.19:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ShopTracker
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker\AmazonMeter\Amazon.RegisterEntry.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker\AmazonMeter\AmazonMeter.BusinessApplication.Base.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker\AmazonMeter\AmazonMeter.BusinessApplication.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker\AmazonMeter\AmazonMeter.BusinessApplication.Entity.Base.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
ShopTracker 1.1.19 is a program released by Nielsen. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove ShopTracker 1.1.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ShopTracker 1.1.19 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ShopTracker 1.1.19 or simply click the Search field and type in "ShopTracker 1.1.19". If it is installed on your PC the ShopTracker 1.1.19 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ShopTracker 1.1.19 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ShopTracker 1.1.19, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShopTracker 1.1.19:
- The software company is: http://www.nielsen.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopTracker\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ShopTracker 1.1.19.
8. After uninstalling ShopTracker 1.1.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ShopTracker 1.1.19 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ShopTracker 1.1.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ShopTracker 1.1.19 by Nielsen from your PC, we are not saying that ShopTracker 1.1.19 by Nielsen is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ShopTracker 1.1.19 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:05:07.450