This page is about ShopAtHome.com Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ShopAtHome.com Toolbar from your systemShopAtHome.com
. You can find out more on ShopAtHome.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.shopathome.com/
if you want to read more on ShopAtHome.com Toolbar on ShopAtHome.com's page. ShopAtHome.com Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ShopAtHome\ShopAtHomeToolbar directory, subject to the user's option. ShopAtHome.com Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ShopAtHome\ShopAtHomeToolbar\ShopAtHomeUn.exe. ShopAtHome.com Toolbar's primary file takes about 148.01 KB (151567 bytes) and is named ShopAtHomeUn1.exe.
ShopAtHome.com Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 469.01 KB (480266
bytes) on disk:
- ShopAtHomeUn1.exe (148.01 KB)
- ShopAtHomeUninstall.exe (172.98 KB)
This info is about ShopAtHome.com Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other ShopAtHome.com Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ShopAtHome.com Toolbar we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ShopAtHome.com Toolbar
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ShopAtHome.com Toolbar\ShopAtHome.com Homepage.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ShopAtHome.com Toolbar\ShopAtHome.com Toolbar Options.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ShopAtHome.com Toolbar\ShopAtHome.com Toolbar Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ShopAtHome.com Toolbar
ShopAtHome.com Toolbar is a program released by the software company ShopAtHome.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase ShopAtHome.com Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ShopAtHome.com Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ShopAtHome.com Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShopAtHome.com Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the ShopAtHome.com Toolbar program will be found very quickly. When you click ShopAtHome.com Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ShopAtHome.com Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShopAtHome.com Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shopathome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ShopAtHome\ShopAtHomeToolbar\ShopAtHomeUn.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ShopAtHome.com Toolbar.
8. After removing ShopAtHome.com Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ShopAtHome.com Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ShopAtHome.com Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ShopAtHome.com Toolbar by ShopAtHome.com from your PC, we are not saying that ShopAtHome.com Toolbar by ShopAtHome.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ShopAtHome.com Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:06:40.907