Shop for HP Supplies
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Shop for HP Supplies for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies from your PCHP
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on HP. Shop for HP Supplies is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Shop for HP Supplies is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPSSupply\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud16.dat. hpzscr01.exe is the Shop for HP Supplies's main executable file and it takes around 1.56 MB (1638712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Shop for HP Supplies. They take about 3.19 MB (3349104
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
The current page applies to Shop for HP Supplies version 13.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Shop for HP Supplies:
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove Shop for HP Supplies from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Shop for HP Supplies
Shop for HP Supplies is an application by the software company HP. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Shop for HP Supplies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Shop for HP Supplies with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shop for HP Supplies or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shop for HP Supplies". The Shop for HP Supplies program will be found automatically. When you click Shop for HP Supplies in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shop for HP Supplies, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shop for HP Supplies.
8. After uninstalling Shop for HP Supplies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shop for HP Supplies which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shop for HP Supplies with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shop for HP Supplies by HP from your computer, nor are we saying that Shop for HP Supplies by HP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shop for HP Supplies in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:02:19.560