You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Shooter Suite for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shooter Suite from your PCTeam V.R
. Check out here
for more information on Team V.R. Click on http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
to get more info about Shooter Suite on Team V.R's website. Shooter Suite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Shooter Suite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins001.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 719.66 KB (736929 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins003.exe.
Shooter Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.48 MB (14134741
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins001.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins002.exe (719.66 KB)
- unins003.exe (719.66 KB)
- unins004.exe (701.16 KB)
- BulletProof.exe (6.72 MB)
- grinder64.exe (2.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.7.0
of Shooter Suite. You can find here a few links to other Shooter Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Shooter Suite is an application released by the software company Team V.R. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Shooter Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Shooter Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shooter Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Shooter Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Shooter Suite app will be found automatically. After you click Shooter Suite in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Shooter Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shooter Suite:
- The software company is: http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/shooter-suite
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shooter Suite.
8. After removing Shooter Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shooter Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shooter Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shooter Suite by Team V.R from your PC, we are not saying that Shooter Suite by Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shooter Suite in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 15:45:35.890