Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 from your PCshoesrb
. Take a look here
for more info on shoesrb. You can see more info about Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 at http://shoesrb.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoes directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoes\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. shoes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 387.77 KB (397077 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32. They occupy about 1.79 MB (1879087
bytes) on disk.
- cshoes.exe (387.77 KB)
- gtk-update-icon-cache.exe (184.72 KB)
- shoes.exe (387.77 KB)
- uninst.exe (456.21 KB)
- shoes-stub.exe (418.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.1332
of Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32.
Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 is a program by shoesrb. Some users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32". If it exists on your system the Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 app will be found very quickly. When you click Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32:
- The publisher is: http://shoesrb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoes\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32.
8. After removing Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 by shoesrb from your computer, nor are we saying that Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 by shoesrb is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shoes 3.3.1-gtk3-32 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 09:12:52.957