ShipManager 6.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ShipManager 6.1 from your computerTeledata Marine Systems LLC
. Additional info about Teledata Marine Systems LLC can be seen here
. Usually the ShipManager 6.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShipManager 6.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling ShipManager 6.1 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ShipManager.exe and occupies 1.74 MB (1826816 bytes).
ShipManager 6.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.77 MB (1855488
bytes) on disk.
- Register.exe (28.00 KB)
- ShipManager.exe (1.74 MB)
This page is about ShipManager 6.1 version 6.1
ShipManager 6.1 is a program marketed by Teledata Marine Systems LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase ShipManager 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ShipManager 6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ShipManager 6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ShipManager 6.1". If it is installed on your PC the ShipManager 6.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ShipManager 6.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ShipManager 6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShipManager 6.1.
8. After removing ShipManager 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ShipManager 6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShipManager 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ShipManager 6.1 by Teledata Marine Systems LLC from your PC, we are not saying that ShipManager 6.1 by Teledata Marine Systems LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShipManager 6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 10:15:59.580