Shield version 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Shield version 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Shield version 1.0 from your PCSIPL
. More information on SIPL can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Shield folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Shield version 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Shield\unins000.exe. ShieldBOB.exe is the Shield version 1.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 76.00 KB (77824 bytes) on disk.
Shield version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 775.99 KB (794613
bytes) on disk.
- ShieldBOB.exe (76.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
This info is about Shield version 1.0 version 1.0
Shield version 1.0 is an application by SIPL. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Shield version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Shield version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shield version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shield version 1.0". The Shield version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Shield version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shield version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shield version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Shield version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shield version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shield version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shield version 1.0 by SIPL from your computer, nor are we saying that Shield version 1.0 by SIPL is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shield version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-10 07:56:29.270