Sheltered is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Sheltered from your computerTeam17 Digital Ltd
. More info about Team17 Digital Ltd can be read here
. Please open http://www.unicube.net/sheltered/
if you want to read more on Sheltered on Team17 Digital Ltd's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sheltered directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Sheltered\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sheltered. The program's main executable file occupies 15.06 MB (15796736 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sheltered.exe.
Sheltered contains of the executables below. They take 16.21 MB (16994857
bytes) on disk.
- Sheltered.exe (15.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Sheltered is an application released by Team17 Digital Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Sheltered is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sheltered using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sheltered or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sheltered". If it exists on your system the Sheltered program will be found automatically. When you click Sheltered in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sheltered, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sheltered:
- The software company is: http://www.unicube.net/sheltered/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sheltered\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sheltered.
8. After removing Sheltered, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sheltered that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sheltered using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sheltered by Team17 Digital Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Sheltered by Team17 Digital Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sheltered supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:20:40.387