Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6
Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 from your PCShearwater Research
. Open here
for more details on Shearwater Research. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shearwater Research\Shearwater Desktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shearwater Research\Shearwater Desktop\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Shearwater Desktop.exe is the Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6's primary executable file and it occupies about 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 565.76 KB (579336
bytes) on disk.
- Shearwater Desktop.exe (139.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (303.26 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- ShearwaterConnectorPC.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.6
of Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6.
Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 is an application by the software company Shearwater Research. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6". If it exists on your system the Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 program will be found automatically. When you click Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6.
8. After uninstalling Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 by Shearwater Research from your PC, we are not saying that Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 by Shearwater Research is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shearwater Desktop 2.3.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-10 12:31:54.097