Sharpener Pro 3.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your computerNik Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Nik Software, Inc.. Sharpener Pro 3.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Sharpener Pro 3.0 is C:\Program Files\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 for Lightroom\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.88 MB (6161920 bytes) on disk and is named SHP3OS.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Sharpener Pro 3.0. They occupy about 23.12 MB (24248024
bytes) on disk.
- SHP3OS.exe (5.88 MB)
- SHP3RPS.exe (5.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (489.71 KB)
- SHP3OS.exe (5.88 MB)
- SHP3RPS.exe (5.45 MB)
The current page applies to Sharpener Pro 3.0 version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Sharpener Pro 3.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Sharpener Pro 3.0 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Sharpener Pro 3.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\Help\batch.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\Help\control_points.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\Help\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0\Help\help_styles.css
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0 Stand-Alone
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sharpener Pro 3.0 Stand-Alone
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nik Software\Sharpener Pro 3.0
Sharpener Pro 3.0 is a program offered by Nik Software, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Sharpener Pro 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sharpener Pro 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sharpener Pro 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Sharpener Pro 3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sharpener Pro 3.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sharpener Pro 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sharpener Pro 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Sharpener Pro 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sharpener Pro 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharpener Pro 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Sharpener Pro 3.0 by Nik Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sharpener Pro 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:20:30.497