You can find below detailed information on how to remove SharpReader 0.9.7.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SharpReader 0.9.7.0 from your computerLuke Hutteman
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Luke Hutteman. Further information about SharpReader 0.9.7.0 can be found at http://www.sharpreader.net/
. SharpReader 0.9.7.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SharpReader folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SharpReader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SharpReader 0.9.7.0. The program's main executable file occupies 616.00 KB (630784 bytes) on disk and is titled SharpReader.exe.
SharpReader 0.9.7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.24 MB (1298698
bytes) on disk.
- SharpReader.exe (616.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
The current web page applies to SharpReader 0.9.7.0 version 0.9.7.0
SharpReader 0.9.7.0 is a program offered by Luke Hutteman. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase SharpReader 0.9.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SharpReader 0.9.7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SharpReader 0.9.7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "SharpReader 0.9.7.0". The SharpReader 0.9.7.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SharpReader 0.9.7.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SharpReader 0.9.7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SharpReader 0.9.7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.sharpreader.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SharpReader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SharpReader 0.9.7.0.
8. After uninstalling SharpReader 0.9.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SharpReader 0.9.7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SharpReader 0.9.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SharpReader 0.9.7.0 by Luke Hutteman from your computer, nor are we saying that SharpReader 0.9.7.0 by Luke Hutteman is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SharpReader 0.9.7.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:40:13.207