Shark007 Standard Codecs
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PCShark007
. More information about Shark007 can be seen here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more info about Shark007 Standard Codecs on Shark007's website. Usually the Shark007 Standard Codecs program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Shark007 Standard Codecs is cmd. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.15 MB (1202193 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Shark007 Standard Codecs. They occupy 5.57 MB (5839824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 Standard Codecs version 2.6.5
only. You can find here a few links to other Shark007 Standard Codecs releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Shark007 Standard Codecs when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\ACMWrapperDMO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard\filters\avformat-lav-56.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
Shark007 Standard Codecs is a program released by Shark007. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 Standard Codecs application will be found automatically. When you click Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Shark007 Standard Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 Standard Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Standard Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 01:37:05.280