Shark007 Standard Codecs
This web page is about Shark007 Standard Codecs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs from your PCShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Shark007 Standard Codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Standard directory (same installation drive as Windows). Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.14 MB (1198865 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 Standard Codecs is comprised of the following executables which take 6.10 MB (6396112
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Win864bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.14 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 Standard Codecs version 2.3.0
only. Click on the links below for other Shark007 Standard Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Standard Codecs is a program by Shark007. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Shark007 Standard Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shark007 Standard Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 Standard Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 Standard Codecs app will be found very quickly. When you select Shark007 Standard Codecs in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 Standard Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 Standard Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Standard Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 Standard Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Standard Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 Standard Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 Standard Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 21:14:42.820