Shark007 STANDARD Codecs
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PCShark007
. Open here
where you can get more info on Shark007. You can see more info related to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs at http://shark007.net
. You can remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.15 MB (1207539 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs contains of the executables below. They take 2.99 MB (3135154
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (271.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to Shark007 STANDARD Codecs version 5.8.4
alone. You can find here a few links to other Shark007 STANDARD Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is a program by the software company Shark007. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Shark007 STANDARD Codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 STANDARD Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 STANDARD Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 STANDARD Codecs app will be found very quickly. After you select Shark007 STANDARD Codecs in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 STANDARD Codecs:
- The software company is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 STANDARD Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 STANDARD Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 STANDARD Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 STANDARD Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 STANDARD Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 STANDARD Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 13:55:02.317