Shark007 Advanced Codecs
This page is about Shark007 Advanced Codecs for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs from your systemShark007
. Go over here
for more details on Shark007. Detailed information about Shark007 Advanced Codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 Advanced Codecs is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced folder, regulated by the user's choice. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs. Settings32.exe is the Shark007 Advanced Codecs's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.22 MB (1278059 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 Advanced Codecs is comprised of the following executables which take 6.18 MB (6475306
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 64bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 Advanced Codecs version 5.0.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Shark007 Advanced Codecs releases:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Advanced Codecs has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Advanced
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon-0.bin
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon-1.bin
- C:\Program Files\Shark007\Advanced\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Shark007 Advanced Codecs is a program marketed by Shark007. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Shark007 Advanced Codecs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 Advanced Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 Advanced Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 Advanced Codecs program will be found very quickly. When you click Shark007 Advanced Codecs in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 Advanced Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 Advanced Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 Advanced Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 Advanced Codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Advanced Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:36:44.730