Shark007 Advanced Codecs
This web page is about Shark007 Advanced Codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs from your computerShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Shark007 Advanced Codecs on Shark007's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced directory (same installation drive as Windows). Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.21 MB (1272111 bytes) on disk.
Shark007 Advanced Codecs is comprised of the following executables which take 3.67 MB (3850054
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (200.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.21 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 Advanced Codecs version 4.4.3
only. For more Shark007 Advanced Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shark007 Advanced Codecs is an application offered by the software company Shark007. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Shark007 Advanced Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Shark007 Advanced Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Shark007 Advanced Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 Advanced Codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Shark007 Advanced Codecs application will be found automatically. After you click Shark007 Advanced Codecs in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 Advanced Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 Advanced Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 Advanced Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 Advanced Codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 Advanced Codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Shark007 Advanced Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shark007 Advanced Codecs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:31:31.333