Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computerShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Further information about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. cmd is the full command line if you want to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.22 MB (1277723 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.45 MB (5714650
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (506.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
This web page is about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 6.1.6
only. Click on the links below for other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is an application released by Shark007. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The publisher is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 17:11:38.703