Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PCShark007
. More information on Shark007 can be found here
. You can get more details related to Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs at http://shark007.net
. Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Settings32.exe is the Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.23 MB (1285053 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs. They take 5.41 MB (5674364
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 64bitAddon.exe (1.02 MB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (259.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.23 MB)
- WMPDMC.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 6.1.9
only. For other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon-0.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\64bitAddon-1.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark007\Advanced\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program by the software company Shark007. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". If it exists on your system the Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs application will be found automatically. When you select Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:53:01.583