Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs
You can find on this page details on how to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PCShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be found here
. You can get more details about Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs at http://shark007.net
. You can remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line cmd. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.23 MB (1284953 bytes) on disk and is named Settings32.exe.
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.06 MB (3207448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (259.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (42.09 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (443.41 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs version 6.1.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is a program by Shark007. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs". The Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs.
8. After uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shark007 ADVANCED Codecs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:45:18.993