This page contains thorough information on how to remove SharifRadhi for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SharifRadhi from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Open here
where you can get more info on Delivered by Citrix. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall SharifRadhi. SelfService.exe is the SharifRadhi's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SharifRadhi. They occupy an average of 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
SharifRadhi has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
SharifRadhi is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase SharifRadhi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SharifRadhi from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SharifRadhi or simply activate the Search field and type in "SharifRadhi". The SharifRadhi app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SharifRadhi in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SharifRadhi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SharifRadhi.
8. After removing SharifRadhi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SharifRadhi which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SharifRadhi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SharifRadhi by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that SharifRadhi by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SharifRadhi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:55:26.133