Sharepod 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sharepod 188.8.131.52 from your systemMacroplant LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Macroplant LLC. You can read more about on Sharepod 184.108.40.206 at http://www.getsharepod.com
. Sharepod 220.127.116.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Sharepod 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sharepod 22.214.171.124's primary file takes around 5.92 MB (6204416 bytes) and its name is Sharepod.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Sharepod 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 6.69 MB (7016448
bytes) on disk.
- MPQuickTimeInstaller.exe (6.00 KB)
- Sharepod.exe (5.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (787.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Sharepod 184.108.40.206.
Sharepod 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company Macroplant LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Sharepod 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sharepod 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sharepod 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sharepod 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Sharepod 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. After you select Sharepod 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sharepod 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sharepod 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsharepod.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sharepod\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sharepod 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Sharepod 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sharepod 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sharepod 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sharepod 18.104.22.168 by Macroplant LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Sharepod 22.214.171.124 by Macroplant LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sharepod 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 23:40:45.283