ShareWire is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ShareWire from your computerDevHancer LLC
. Check out here
for more details on DevHancer LLC. More info about the program ShareWire can be found at http://www.DevHancer.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareWire directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ShareWire by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareWire\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ShareWire.exe and its approximative size is 489.50 KB (501248 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with ShareWire. They take about 974.00 KB (997381
bytes) on disk.
- ShareWire.exe (489.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (157.50 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This info is about ShareWire version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other ShareWire versions:
ShareWire is a program released by DevHancer LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove ShareWire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ShareWire from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ShareWire or simply click the Search field and type in "ShareWire". If it exists on your system the ShareWire app will be found very quickly. After you click ShareWire in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ShareWire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShareWire:
- The publisher is: http://www.DevHancer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareWire\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ShareWire.
8. After uninstalling ShareWire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ShareWire which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShareWire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ShareWire by DevHancer LLC from your PC, we are not saying that ShareWire by DevHancer LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShareWire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 10:23:45.310