This page is about ShareMouse v3.0.59 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.59 from your computerBartels Media GmbH
. You can read more on Bartels Media GmbH or check for application updates here
. More info about the application ShareMouse v3.0.59 can be found at http://www.share-mouse.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ShareMouse directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\ShareMouse\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ShareMouse v3.0.59. ShareMouse.exe is the ShareMouse v3.0.59's main executable file and it occupies approximately 6.16 MB (6459928 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ShareMouse v3.0.59. They take 7.91 MB (8291966
bytes) on disk.
- ShareMouse.exe (6.16 MB)
- sminst.exe (891.24 KB)
- smService.exe (189.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.83 KB)
This page is about ShareMouse v3.0.59 version 3.0.59
ShareMouse v3.0.59 is an application marketed by the software company Bartels Media GmbH. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ShareMouse v3.0.59 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ShareMouse v3.0.59 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ShareMouse v3.0.59 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShareMouse v3.0.59". If it is installed on your PC the ShareMouse v3.0.59 program will be found very quickly. When you click ShareMouse v3.0.59 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ShareMouse v3.0.59, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShareMouse v3.0.59:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.share-mouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ShareMouse\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.59.
8. After removing ShareMouse v3.0.59, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ShareMouse v3.0.59 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShareMouse v3.0.59 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.59 by Bartels Media GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that ShareMouse v3.0.59 by Bartels Media GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.59 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 08:46:42.747