ShareMouse v3.0.46 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.46 from your computerBartels Media GmbH
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bartels Media GmbH. Click on http://www.share-mouse.com
to get more information about ShareMouse v3.0.46 on Bartels Media GmbH's website. ShareMouse v3.0.46 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareMouse directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ShareMouse v3.0.46 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareMouse\unins000.exe". ShareMouse.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.94 MB (6226968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ShareMouse v3.0.46. They occupy about 7.68 MB (8056446
bytes) on disk.
- ShareMouse.exe (5.94 MB)
- sminst.exe (891.24 KB)
- smService.exe (189.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.33 KB)
The current web page applies to ShareMouse v3.0.46 version 3.0.46
ShareMouse v3.0.46 is a program released by Bartels Media GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove ShareMouse v3.0.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ShareMouse v3.0.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ShareMouse v3.0.46 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ShareMouse v3.0.46". If it exists on your system the ShareMouse v3.0.46 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ShareMouse v3.0.46 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ShareMouse v3.0.46, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShareMouse v3.0.46:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.share-mouse.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareMouse\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ShareMouse v3.0.46.
8. After uninstalling ShareMouse v3.0.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ShareMouse v3.0.46 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShareMouse v3.0.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.46 by Bartels Media GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that ShareMouse v3.0.46 by Bartels Media GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.46 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 07:57:14.387