This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SharafAlDin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SharafAlDin from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Usually the SharafAlDin application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for SharafAlDin is C:\Program. SharafAlDin's primary file takes around 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SharafAlDin. They occupy about 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This info is about SharafAlDin version 1.0
SharafAlDin is an application by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove SharafAlDin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SharafAlDin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SharafAlDin or simply click the Search field and type in "SharafAlDin". If it is installed on your PC the SharafAlDin application will be found very quickly. When you click SharafAlDin in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SharafAlDin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SharafAlDin.
8. After uninstalling SharafAlDin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SharafAlDin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SharafAlDin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SharafAlDin by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that SharafAlDin by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SharafAlDin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:55:26.117