Shaolin vs Wutang
Shaolin vs Wutang is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Shaolin vs Wutang from your computerJae Lee Productions
. Further information on Jae Lee Productions can be found here
. Shaolin vs Wutang is typically installed in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Shaolin vs Wutang folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Shaolin vs Wutang is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.96 MB (3102496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Shaolin vs Wutang. They occupy 21.51 MB (22551096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.96 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.37 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Shaolin vs Wutang is an application marketed by the software company Jae Lee Productions. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Shaolin vs Wutang is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Shaolin vs Wutang with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shaolin vs Wutang or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shaolin vs Wutang". If it is installed on your PC the Shaolin vs Wutang program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Shaolin vs Wutang in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shaolin vs Wutang, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shaolin vs Wutang.
8. After removing Shaolin vs Wutang, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shaolin vs Wutang which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shaolin vs Wutang with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shaolin vs Wutang by Jae Lee Productions from your PC, we are not saying that Shaolin vs Wutang by Jae Lee Productions is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shaolin vs Wutang in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 15:04:01.520