Shadowrun Returns is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shadowrun Returns from your systemR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Further information on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter can be seen here
. More information about Shadowrun Returns can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Shadowrun Returns is normally set up in the C:\MY GAMES\Shadowrun Returns directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Shadowrun Returns is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Shadowrun Returns\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Shadowrun Returns's main file takes about 966.00 KB (989184 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Shadowrun Returns contains of the executables below. They occupy 966.00 KB (989184
bytes) on disk.
Shadowrun Returns is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Shadowrun Returns is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Shadowrun Returns from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shadowrun Returns or simply click the Search field and type in "Shadowrun Returns". The Shadowrun Returns app will be found very quickly. After you select Shadowrun Returns in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shadowrun Returns, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shadowrun Returns:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Shadowrun Returns\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shadowrun Returns.
8. After removing Shadowrun Returns, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadowrun Returns which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shadowrun Returns with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shadowrun Returns by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, nor are we saying that Shadowrun Returns by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shadowrun Returns in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 12:52:45.190