This page is about Shadowgate for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Shadowgate from your PCR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Take a look here
for more details on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Shadowgate on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter's page. Shadowgate is usually installed in the C:\GAMES\Shadowgate directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Shadowgate is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Shadowgate\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 937.50 KB (960000 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Shadowgate. They take about 937.50 KB (960000
bytes) on disk.
Shadowgate is a program marketed by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Shadowgate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Shadowgate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shadowgate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shadowgate". The Shadowgate app will be found very quickly. When you click Shadowgate in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shadowgate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shadowgate:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Shadowgate\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shadowgate.
8. After removing Shadowgate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadowgate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shadowgate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Shadowgate by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, we are not saying that Shadowgate by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shadowgate in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-01 16:27:50.307