Shadow Defender is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shadow Defender from your computerShadowDefender.com
. Check out here
for more info on ShadowDefender.com. More details about the application Shadow Defender can be seen at http://www.ShadowDefender.com
. Usually the Shadow Defender application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Shadow Defender's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Uninstall.exe. Defender.exe is the Shadow Defender's main executable file and it takes circa 935.56 KB (958016 bytes) on disk.
Shadow Defender is composed of the following executables which take 2.53 MB (2652416
bytes) on disk:
- CmdTool.exe (434.82 KB)
- Commit.exe (546.72 KB)
- Defender.exe (935.56 KB)
- DefenderDaemon.exe (371.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (301.68 KB)
The current page applies to Shadow Defender version 22.214.171.1246
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shadow Defender:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Shadow Defender.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Shadow Defender
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\CmdTool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\CmdTool.txt
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Commit.exe
- C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Defender.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Shadow Defender
Shadow Defender is a program marketed by the software company ShadowDefender.com. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Shadow Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Shadow Defender from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shadow Defender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shadow Defender". If it is installed on your PC the Shadow Defender app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Shadow Defender in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shadow Defender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shadow Defender:
- The software company is: http://www.ShadowDefender.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shadow Defender\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shadow Defender.
8. After removing Shadow Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shadow Defender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shadow Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shadow Defender by ShadowDefender.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Shadow Defender by ShadowDefender.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shadow Defender supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:55:50.323