Severe Weather Alerts
Severe Weather Alerts is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Severe Weather Alerts from your systemWeather Notifications, LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on Weather Notifications, LLC. Detailed information about Severe Weather Alerts can be seen at http://www.severeweatheralerts.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SevereWeatherAlerts folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Severe Weather Alerts by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SevereWeatherAlerts\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SevereWeatherAlerts.exe is the Severe Weather Alerts's main executable file and it occupies close to 82.21 KB (84184 bytes) on disk.
Severe Weather Alerts contains of the executables below. They take 268.56 KB (275006
bytes) on disk.
- SevereWeatherAlerts.exe (82.21 KB)
- SevereWeatherAlertsBrowser.exe (105.00 KB)
- SWAUpdater.exe (30.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (51.15 KB)
The current page applies to Severe Weather Alerts version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other Severe Weather Alerts versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Severe Weather Alerts.Folders left behind when you uninstall Severe Weather Alerts:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Severe Weather Alerts:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Severe Weather Alerts
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Severe Weather Alerts\Severe Weather Alerts.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Severe Weather Alerts App.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Severe Weather Alerts.lnk
Severe Weather Alerts is a program offered by Weather Notifications, LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Severe Weather Alerts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Severe Weather Alerts from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Severe Weather Alerts or simply activate the Search field and type in "Severe Weather Alerts". If it is installed on your PC the Severe Weather Alerts app will be found automatically. After you select Severe Weather Alerts in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Severe Weather Alerts, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Severe Weather Alerts:
- The publisher is: http://www.severeweatheralerts.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SevereWeatherAlerts\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Severe Weather Alerts.
8. After removing Severe Weather Alerts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Severe Weather Alerts which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Severe Weather Alerts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Severe Weather Alerts by Weather Notifications, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Severe Weather Alerts by Weather Notifications, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Severe Weather Alerts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 23:42:32.263