SetupS v126.96.36.199 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SetupS v188.8.131.52 from your systemTeam LastOS
. You can find out more on Team LastOS or check for application updates here
. More info about the application SetupS v184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.LastOS.net
. SetupS v220.127.116.11 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SetupSetupS directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. SetupS v18.104.22.168's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SetupSetupS\unins001.exe. ssBuilder2.exe is the SetupS v22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes about 1,010.03 KB (1034273 bytes) on disk.
SetupS v126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.82 MB (6107232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SetupS.exe (1.01 MB)
- SetupS.Shortcuts.Generator.exe (991.05 KB)
- SetupScp.exe (966.06 KB)
- unins001.exe (706.28 KB)
- ssBuilder2.exe (1,010.03 KB)
- 7z.exe (274.00 KB)
- AddonInstaller.exe (295.92 KB)
- LinuxSendTo.exe (395.50 KB)
- MakeLists.exe (72.00 KB)
- md5sum.exe (2.00 KB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- pic2file.exe (5.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of SetupS v184.108.40.206.
SetupS v220.127.116.11 is an application released by Team LastOS. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SetupS v18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SetupS v22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SetupS v126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "SetupS v188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the SetupS v184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SetupS v220.127.116.11 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SetupS v18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SetupS v22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.LastOS.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SetupSetupS\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SetupS v126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling SetupS v188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SetupS v184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SetupS v220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SetupS v18.104.22.168 by Team LastOS from your computer, we are not saying that SetupS v22.214.171.124 by Team LastOS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SetupS v126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-17 17:10:38.827