Setup Utility 10
Setup Utility 10 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Setup Utility 10 from your computerMapFactor
. Go over here
for more info on MapFactor. You can get more details about Setup Utility 10 at http://www.directions.ltd.uk
. Setup Utility 10 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Navigator10\Setup Utility directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Setup Utility 10 is C:\Program Files\Navigator10\Setup Utility\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled setup.exe and occupies 39.50 KB (40448 bytes).
Setup Utility 10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.38 MB (4587571
bytes) on disk.
- clickertray.exe (247.00 KB)
- setup.exe (39.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.54 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
This web page is about Setup Utility 10 version 1.0
When you're planning to uninstall Setup Utility 10 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Setup Utility 10:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\setup\CRT\data\avast.vc140.crt\x86\api-ms-win-crt-utility-l1-1-0.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Navigator 10 - Setup Utility.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Navigator 9 - Setup Utility.lnk
Setup Utility 10 is an application offered by the software company MapFactor. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Setup Utility 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Setup Utility 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Setup Utility 10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Setup Utility 10". If it is installed on your PC the Setup Utility 10 program will be found very quickly. After you select Setup Utility 10 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Setup Utility 10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Setup Utility 10:
- The publisher is: http://www.directions.ltd.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Navigator10\Setup Utility\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Setup Utility 10.
8. After removing Setup Utility 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Setup Utility 10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Setup Utility 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Setup Utility 10 by MapFactor from your computer, we are not saying that Setup Utility 10 by MapFactor is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Setup Utility 10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 16:06:03.707