Setup is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Setup from your computerDefault Company Name
. Further information on Default Company Name can be seen here
. Setup is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rhozet\Carbon Coder directory, depending on the user's option. Setup's main file takes about 5.47 MB (5734400 bytes) and is called Carbon Coder Admin.Exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Setup. They occupy 31.75 MB (33293201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Carbon Coder Admin.Exe (5.47 MB)
- CarbonCoder.exe (2.35 MB)
- CarbonCoderwiz.exe (624.13 KB)
- rzcp.exe (176.12 KB)
- rzcp_wfs.exe (11.50 KB)
- dotnetfx.exe (23.14 MB)
This data is about Setup version 2.01.01
Setup has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Setup:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Setup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Setup Files
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\imagePROGRAF Device Setup Utility
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\Corel DVD MovieFactory 7\DVD MovieFactory\Launcher\DEFAULT\Setup
- C:\Program Files (x86)\epson\escndv\setup
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\imagePROGRAF Device Setup Utility\cnwidrCN.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\imagePROGRAF Device Setup Utility\cnwidrDE.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\imagePROGRAF Device Setup Utility\cnwidrES.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\imagePROGRAF Device Setup Utility\cnwidrFR.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Setup is a program offered by Default Company Name. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Setup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Setup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Setup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Setup". If it is installed on your PC the Setup application will be found very quickly. When you select Setup in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Setup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Setup.
8. After uninstalling Setup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Setup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Setup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Setup by Default Company Name from your computer, nor are we saying that Setup by Default Company Name is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Setup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:27:22.027