Settings Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerAztec Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Aztec Media Inc. Settings Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all is the full command line if you want to remove Settings Manager. Settings Manager's main file takes about 1.21 MB (1265680 bytes) and is called Internet Explorer Settings.exe.
The executables below are part of Settings Manager. They occupy about 2.60 MB (2724488
bytes) on disk.
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.21 MB)
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.09 KB)
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.21 MB)
This web page is about Settings Manager version 22.214.171.12492
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Settings Manager:
...click to view all...
Settings Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application marketed by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Settings Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Settings Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Settings Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Settings Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click Settings Manager in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Settings Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:36:20.580