Settings Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerAztec Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Aztec Media Inc. Settings Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all is the full command line if you want to remove Settings Manager. Settings Manager's main file takes about 1.21 MB (1265680 bytes) and is called Internet Explorer Settings.exe.
The executables below are part of Settings Manager. They occupy about 2.60 MB (2724488
bytes) on disk.
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.21 MB)
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.09 KB)
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.21 MB)
This web page is about Settings Manager version 220.127.116.1192
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Settings Manager:
...click to view all...
Settings Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Settings Manager from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\del_DM_LL_nsm614A.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\x64\del_DM_LL_nsm614A.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\tbicon.exe
Settings Manager is a program released by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Settings Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Settings Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Settings Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Settings Manager in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Settings Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:36:20.580