This info is about Settings Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerAztec Media Inc
. You can read more on Aztec Media Inc or check for application updates here
. Settings Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\smdmf folder, regulated by the user's choice. Settings Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all. Settings Manager's main file takes about 1.14 MB (1198096 bytes) and is named Internet Explorer Settings.exe.
Settings Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.15 MB (8550496
bytes) on disk:
- Internet Explorer Settings.exe (1.14 MB)
- SmdmFService.exe (3.41 MB)
- smdmfu.exe (3.42 MB)
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.03 KB)
This info is about Settings Manager version 188.8.131.5239
alone. Click on the links below for other Settings Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Settings Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Internet Explorer Settings.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\smdmf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\smdmfbho.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\tbicon.exe
Settings Manager is an application by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Settings Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Settings Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it exists on your system the Settings Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Settings Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Settings Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 18:03:21.220