Settings Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCAztec Media Inc
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Aztec Media Inc. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\smdmf directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all is the full command line if you want to uninstall Settings Manager. Uninstall.exe is the Settings Manager's primary executable file and it occupies around 112.08 KB (114768 bytes) on disk.
Settings Manager is composed of the following executables which take 188.59 KB (193120
bytes) on disk:
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.08 KB)
The current page applies to Settings Manager version 22.214.171.12467
alone. You can find here a few links to other Settings Manager releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Settings Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is a program released by Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Settings Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Settings Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Settings Manager". If it exists on your system the Settings Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Settings Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Settings Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 03:25:48.637