Settings Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCAztec Media Inc
. More data about Aztec Media Inc can be found here
. Settings Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all is the full command line if you want to uninstall Settings Manager. Uninstall.exe is the Settings Manager's main executable file and it takes around 112.13 KB (114824 bytes) on disk.
Settings Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 188.65 KB (193176
bytes) on disk.
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.13 KB)
This info is about Settings Manager version 126.96.36.19986
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Settings Manager:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Settings Manager from your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is a program offered by Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Settings Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Settings Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Settings Manager". If it exists on your system the Settings Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Settings Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After uninstalling Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Settings Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:52:00.887