Settings Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Settings Manager from your PCAztec Media Inc
. More data about Aztec Media Inc can be found here
. Settings Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all is the full command line if you want to uninstall Settings Manager. Uninstall.exe is the Settings Manager's main executable file and it takes around 112.13 KB (114824 bytes) on disk.
Settings Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 188.65 KB (193176
bytes) on disk.
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.13 KB)
This info is about Settings Manager version 22.214.171.12486
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Settings Manager:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Settings Manager from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Settings Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\favicon.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\chrome.manifest
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\components\SmdmFHlpFF.xpt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\DnsBHO.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\Error404BHO.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\MainBHO.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\NativeHelper.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\NewTabBHO.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\overlay.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\overlay.xul
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\RelatedSearch.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\RequestPreserver.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\SearchBHO.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\content\SettingManager.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FirefoxToolbar\Settings Manager\smdmf\install.rdf
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is an application by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Settings Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Settings Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it exists on your system the Settings Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select Settings Manager in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Settings Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Settings Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:52:00.887