Settings Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerAztec Media Inc
. You can find out more on Aztec Media Inc or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Settings Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\smdmf\Uninstall.exe /browser=all. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and occupies 112.12 KB (114808 bytes).
Settings Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 112.12 KB (114808
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (112.12 KB)
The current page applies to Settings Manager version 22.214.171.12463
alone. You can find here a few links to other Settings Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Settings Manager from your PC:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Settings Manager
Settings Manager is a program by Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Settings Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Settings Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". The Settings Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Settings Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Settings Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Settings Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Settings Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:36:48.343