Settings Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Settings Manager from your computerAztec Media Inc
. More information on Aztec Media Inc can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\systemk directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Settings Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Settings Manager\systemk\Uninstall.exe /browser=all. Settings Manager's primary file takes around 111.27 KB (113944 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Settings Manager. They occupy about 187.79 KB (192296
bytes) on disk.
- tbicon.exe (76.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.27 KB)
This info is about Settings Manager version 220.127.116.1131
alone. For other Settings Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Settings Manager is a program released by Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Settings Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Settings Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Settings Manager". If it exists on your system the Settings Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Settings Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Settings Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Settings Manager.
8. After removing Settings Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Settings Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Settings Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Settings Manager by Aztec Media Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Settings Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:30:52.433