This info is about SetTools for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SetTools from your systemoszone.net
. You can read more on oszone.net or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to SetTools at http://forum.oszone.net/thread-172130.html
. SetTools is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SetTools directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for SetTools is C:\Program Files\SetTools\UnInstall.exe. UnInstall.exe is the SetTools's main executable file and it occupies circa 60.72 KB (62177 bytes) on disk.
SetTools contains of the executables below. They take 290.52 KB (297497
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AskParam.exe (7.50 KB)
- CabArc.exe (83.80 KB)
- md5sum.exe (2.00 KB)
- PEChecksum.exe (50.00 KB)
- Reg2Inf.exe (64.00 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (60.72 KB)
- win_iconv.exe (22.50 KB)
The current page applies to SetTools version 8.9
only. For other SetTools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SetTools is an application offered by oszone.net. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase SetTools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SetTools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SetTools or simply click the Search feature and type in "SetTools". If it is installed on your PC the SetTools application will be found very quickly. When you click SetTools in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SetTools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SetTools:
- The web site of the program is: http://forum.oszone.net/thread-172130.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SetTools\UnInstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SetTools.
8. After uninstalling SetTools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SetTools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SetTools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SetTools by oszone.net from your PC, we are not saying that SetTools by oszone.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SetTools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:18:45.070